A POPULAR PAINTING AND RETOUCH SOFTWARE
Pixia 4.78 Portable
Pixia is a popular painting and retouch software for full color graphics. It supports mask, layer and many other editing functions. You can use your own customized brush tips and even use an image file as a brush tip to create unique effects. Its user-friendly interface is suitable for beginners as well as experts. Pixia supports the most common editing techniques and presents a user friendly interface............
*Pixia is a painting tool made exclusively for full color graphics.
* Maximum graphic size: 10240 x 10240 dots (Note: this depends on RAM Capacity.)
* Number of Layers: As many as memory lasts.
* Peripheral devices applicable: TWAIN32 devices. Printers made to use for Microsoft Windows. Tablets (Wacom, Oce-Japan)
* Right-clicking on the canvas captures the color. Shift + Right-dragging captures the image of the dragged area.
* Freehand drawing with Shift key down draws only the first stroke.
* Selection: After selection, right-clicking on the selected area pops up the sub-menu.
* Palette: Left-click chooses colors. Right-click registers colors. Single colors or bitmaps can be registered and used. There are two kinds of gradations: rectangular and straightline.
* On straightline gradation palette, draggin from the ">" button toward the right adds a color, and dragging a color pointer toward the ">" button erases the color.
* Left-clicking on figures in palettes adds and right-clicking substracts. You can alter figures by directly dragging the pointing lines in palettes. Right-clicking draws the lines toward the mouse pointer.
* Left-dragging with CTRL key down moves the top Layer among the ones where the mouse pointer lies. Left-dragging with CTRL and SHIFT keys down moves the current layer.
* Pasting as a new layer is influenced by the settings of Tone Filter and Transparency control.
* Filling with a color also gets influenced by Tone Filter.
* Layers: A layer consists of three planes: Image, Mask, and Transparency.