A VIRTULIZATION SOLUTION
Enigma Virtual Box 3.70 Portable
Enigma Virtual Box - is a virtualization solution for Windows, which allows you to correctly combine all application files into a single executable file without extracting files to the virtual disk. This is a free application that supports both x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables...........
Enigma Virtual Box is used for file system virtualization and allows you to combine files used by your application into a single executable file without extracting files to the virtual disk. Enigma Virtual Box supports all file types: dynamic libraries (*. dll), ActiveX / COM objects (*. dll, *. ocx), video and music files (*. avi, *. mp3), text files (*. txt , * doc) and many others. Enigma Virtual Box does not extract the temporary files to disk emulation files are only in the internal memory of the process. The program supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008, as well as Windows 7. Enigma Virtual Box is ideal for creating portable applications!
• Enigma Virtual Box does not extract the files to the virtual disk and does not create any temporary files on your computer.
• Support for x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64-bit) executables that run on all versions of Windows NT.
• Enigma Virtual Box - a completely free application.
• The system supports any type of file virtualization.
• The program allows you to compress the virtual files, thus reducing the overall size of your application several times.
Changes in version 3.70:
- Added two more root folders for files virtualization% Temp FOLDER% and% AllUsers, ApplicationData FOLDER%
- Added French and Portuguese-Brazilian localization
- Improved speed of files virtualization
- Improved speed of registry virtualization
- Bug fixed enumerating registry keys